Friday, September 19, 2008

Here Comes Fall

Thank god it's time to say good bye to heat and humidity and say hello to hot cider with whiskey, knitting, woodfires and pumpkins. Last night was the first night of what I hope will be a regular stitch'n'bitch. Here is the outcome...
It's a really, really short scarf. Crocheted using the broomstick stitch that I found on Ravelry but you can get it here at Roman Sock (you will also find some quick crocheted animals at this blog). I will say it again, I am not very good at crocheting. I can't understand the directions, let alone follow them. Next project will be knitting. Probably from this book, which is really, REALLY badass. Casey gave it to me for Christmas last year, or the year before, and I haven't made anything from it yet. This is the year!

No comments: